All the Writing Centers offer walk-in hours during the ten weeks that tutoring runs during the Fall and Spring semesters.
The first day of Fall Tutoring is September 23, 2019. The last day of Fall Tutoring is December 6, 2019.
- Walk-In and Drop-In Hours are the same thing.
- Walk-in tutoring is available for all Undergraduate Rutgers students, whether they are enrolled in weekly tutoring or not.
- Students do not need an appointment for walk-in tutoring.
- During walk-in hours, tutors help students identify and correct patterns of error in their writing.
- Students of all English proficiency levels are welcome to attend.
The Douglass Writing Center Walk-In Hours
Grammar Thursdays, 12-3pm
One-time Tutoring Fridays, 12-3pm
The Douglass Writing Center
135 George Street, Room 105
The Livingston Writing Center Walk-In Hours
There are no scheduled hours at this time.
The Plangere Writing Center Walk-In Hours
The Plangere Writing Center
Murray Hall 303
College Avenue Campus