All the Writing Centers offer walk-in hours during the ten weeks that tutoring runs during the Fall and Spring semesters.
The first day of Spring Tutoring is February 11, 2019. The last day of Spring Tutoring is April 26, 2019.
- Walk-In and Drop-In Hours are the same thing.
- Walk-in tutoring is available for all Undergraduate Rutgers students, whether they are enrolled in weekly tutoring or not.
- Students do not need an appointment for walk-in tutoring.
- During walk-in hours, tutors help students identify and correct patterns of error in their writing.
- Students of all English proficiency levels are welcome to attend.
The Douglass Writing Center Walk-In Hours
Grammar Mondays 11AM – 2PM
The Douglass Writing Center
135 George Street, Room 105
The Plangere Writing Center Walk-In Hours