All the Writing Centers offer walk-in hours during the ten weeks that tutoring runs during the Fall and Spring semesters.
The Plangere Writing Center also offers Summer Walk-In Tutoring.
The first day of Spring Tutoring is February 11, 2019. The last day of Spring Tutoring is April 26, 2019.
- Walk-In and Drop-In Hours are the same thing.
- Walk-in tutoring is available for all Undergraduate Rutgers students, whether they are enrolled in weekly tutoring or not.
- Students do not need an appointment for walk-in tutoring.
- During walk-in hours, tutors help students identify and correct patterns of error in their writing.
- Students of all English proficiency levels are welcome to attend.
The Douglass Writing Center Walk-In Hours
Grammar Mondays 11AM – 2PM
The Douglass Writing Center
135 George Street, Room 105
The Plangere Writing Center Walk-In Hours